Monday, May 6, 2013

Howdy, Alls Y'all

I wanted some way to chronicle my journey. Keeping a notebook, managing a fancy website, and using a Facebook profile just don't work for me.

So here we are.
I am a cradle Catholic, father of three, married ten years this year, and have lived in the TN countryside for the last two years. Before that, I lived in the suburbs in Virginia and Indiana. The last two years in the country have been a revolutionary experience for me and my family.
If you had told me three years ago that I would be working from home, bottle feeding sheep, running through the rain to take my donkey to his favorite tree, and planning out the best patch of grass to scythe for new chicken bedding, I'd had thought you were nuts.
But here I am.
Glad you're along for the ride, too. God bless.

Here's some love for some other sites:
Web Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment